Communications Manager - 6 months Contract
Objective of the role
Target and activate Singapore communication and marketing activities which communicate the value and differentiation of a company to diverse audiences including employees, media, community partners, and influencers.
- Work with key local stakeholders to enhance the Company’s branding presence and our media exposure via solid marketing understanding and communication expertise. Deliver an exceptional branding experience to various target audiences via communication activities.
- Be the in-country POC for Global Communication and Marketing team to connect with when needing in country communication support and expertise.
- Execute the Singapore communication strategy focusing on leveraging key media, digital, social, and internal communication channels per Company’s corporate objectives and strategy to reach our diverse audiences: employees, media, community partners, and influencers.
- Develop integrated, simple communication campaigns when needed around key in-country events.
- Develop and manage local and global content to be delivered via various corporate channels of communication to reach local target audiences.
- Liaise with key local and global stakeholders/partners to develop external/internal messaging for crisis communication as needed.
- Manage local third-party agencies/partners in design, PR, digital social media, and content writing.
- Effectively ensure all local messages are aligned with the strategic importance to the company.
- Leverage established templates and resources developed using best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication and/or Marketing, Journalism or International Business, Business Administration, Business Management
- 8+years of communication experience with results and achievements in internal and external communication PR, Social Media Marketing, Branding, and Internal Communications..
- Demonstrated ability to provide advice and counsel to senior executives and management teams.
- Ability to organize the communication activities in collaboration with cross-functional partners.
- Good understanding of marketing services such as web development, digital advertising tactics, video, collateral, etc.
- Experience in management of third-party partners such as agencies and guide them to reach the KPIs, measure, analyze and optimize results.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd