US company with manufacturing operations supporting the semiconductor equipment automation industryWe are seeking a senior supply chain professional to represent our US shared services team for the Asia regions.
As an individual contributor, the Director will support regional sourcing capabilities, ensure continuity of supply, drive continuous improvement on supply chain strategies that exceed internal and external stakeholder expectations
- Collaborate with Procurement Leaders in the regions to identify, develop and execute regional sourcing strategies for assigned commodities
- Garner and lead the regional team to leverage on processes and tools to deliver continuous improvement and results on supply chain management
- Understand, mitigate and align material constraints to ensure optimium supply to meet factory requirement
- Ensure materials are expedited, manage escalations with suppliers, coordinates information with internal and external stakeholders (customers), and drives issues to closure.
- Lead team in defining and implementing objectives and policies and collects data from process stakeholders to ensure processes are resulting in desired outcomes. Defines and implements corrective actions to ensure processes yield adequate results.
- Own Procurement performance and KPI for assigned regions, factories, suppliers, commodities.
- Interfaces with key suppliers and customers to collaborate in defining programs and providing regular status and results.
- Prepares for management status reports on metrics, projects and programs
- Degree in Engineering / Business Management. MBA preferred
- At least 15 years of regional procurement experience of customized parts and commodities management skills in a global contract manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of purchasing, supplier selection, cost analysis and negotiation
- Understand and appreciate bill of material management, production planning, production management, master scheduling, factory engineering, logistics, and program management.
- Experience working with ERP & PLM systems such as Oracle / SAP / Agile. ERP system implementation would be a plus
- Cultivate within project teams to foster a culture of accountability & commitment to stated goals and objectives.
- Analytical, concise and clear in communication skills with suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong leader, self-motivated, proactive, collaborative, detail oriented, hands-on and results driven