Six Senses| Date Posted: 14-Aug-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Responsible to prepare all the foods in his/her assigned section.
- Prevents food spoilage through daily checks and ensures that all incoming and outgoing food items are up to standards set by the resort.
- Ensures that all conducted training of food preparation, hygiene and grooming standards is relayed, understood and followed by his/her subordinates.
- Checks the quality of raw materials in his/her assigned area, as well as their storage, handling and usage.
- Produces all the required food items to standard and in a timely manner within his/her assigned section.
- Is concerned with maintaining a consistent quality and continuously shows efforts to upgrade the products produced in his/her assigned area.
- Prepares all mise en place and meets with Chef de Partie/Sous Chef to plan daily food and beverage activities.