Commis Chef (Salary Depend on Trial /44 hours/16 Annual Leave)
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 27-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1658307
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- 44 hours, 5 / 5.5 Days work week.
- 15 days Annual Leave, 1 day Birthday Leave and 3 Parent Care Leave.
- Fusion Food featured in Forbes, CNBC, Straits Times and more
- Commis Chef will report directly to the Chef de Partie.
- Good Hygiene and Sanitation Knowledge.
- Safe and accurate knife skills.
- Knowledge and experience in a variety of different cooking methods.
- Assist chef de partie in taking responsibility and ownership of designated station, setup, stocking.
- Ensuring mise en place is prepared accordingly.
- Strive for excellence in quality and presentation.
- Fosters a service culture by showing passion for service to others.