Commercial Controller - Up $4000 / 5D / Alexandra Technopark
- Control and monitor financial performance of the projects
- Prepare and analyses monthly project status reports
- Handle tender / offer process with the proposal managers, including preparing and reviewing of offer costing and conditions of contracts
- Perform daily project controlling work including periodic review of costing, reporting, claim management, delivery documentation, billings, debt collection, arrangement for insurance policies and bank guarantee, etc
- Interact and interface with other stakeholders for an effective and efficient project controlling
- Perform month-end closing for projects
- Handle inward/outward shipments and L/C documentation if necessary
- Perform revenue, cost and cash flow forecasting
- Ensure compliance with work instructions and work processes
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties
- Degree in business administration or other commercial disciplines
- At least 3 to 6 years business administration or commercial experience
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics Nav System
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] .
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. *
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Goh Pui Jun (June)
Registration No: R1873497
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA License No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd