College Information Systems Executive [Maternity Cover]
UWCSEA Dover has a maternity vacancy for a College Information Systems Executive from November 2020.
Reporting to the CIS Manager/Assistant Manager, the incumbent will provide robust and efficient information systems to support any and all aspects of the College’s operation.
- Assist in the data creation and maintenance of an accurate central information database using the College Information Management System (CIMS), College’s Active Directory (AD), Google Apps, the learning platform, reporting and assessment and website community portal.
- Assist the school secretaries with but not limited to; the effective and proper use of the CIS and college administrative processes such as the creation of parent evening schedules, produce the materials needed for timetable information for students.
- Act as level 1 support for the College systems and manage the College’s IT support operation by liaising with end-users and resolving level 1 issues and escalating to level 2 when necessary with the guidance of the CIS Manager/CIS Assistant Manager
- Produce user guides and documentation and Excel spreadsheets for data analysis.
- Minimum Diploma/Professional certificates in Information Technology, Management Information System, Mathematics or equivalent with at least 2 years of experience in similar positions, preferably in a fast-paced working environment
- Proficient level communicator, able to effectively liaise with all levels of staff and work independently as well as in a team
- A passion for the use of technology to support administrative functions in an educational environment
- Positive work attitude, compassionate with a high level of integrity
- Good organizational, cultural sensitivity and prioritizing skills
- Proficiency in Excel and other common data manipulation programmes (Microsoft Office applications, Mac office applications)
- Competent in the Third-party, cloud-based services such as Google Apps and similar (G Suite for Education) and other educational support application administration will be an added advantage
Interested applicants, please submit an applicant via our portal by Monday, 19 October 2020.
UWCSEA welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to interview, satisfactory references, identity and criminal record checks.
UWCSEA is an equal opportunity employer, and welcomes applications from those who wish to join a community which is inclusive, and which celebrates diversity.
United World College of South East Asia