Collections Specialist (Regional, West, MNC, up to $4700)
- US MNC
- 5 days work week
- Location: Alexandra
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payment
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payment
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payment
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Sending of monthly statement of accounts and invoices
- Resolve billing and customers credit issues
- Update accounts status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent.
- Required a minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Collection Specialist or similar role
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), as well as the ability to interact with others, and the ability to communicate directly with upper management.
- Firm and confidence
- Skilled in negotiation
- Problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working with targets
- Knowledge of the latest spreadsheet or word processing software.
- The ability to be pro-active in preventing errors and detecting areas at risk, and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Needs to be familiar with the ABS Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Management System.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9748
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd