Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 31-Aug-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Utilize data collection activity and data dashboard in order to analyze collection trends and package collection information to be reported to Management in order for them to gain insight and make business decision regarding daily operations.
- Develop reporting capabilities in order to monitor collections trends on a consistent basis.
- Support the Collection Manager with all department audit and reporting on a cyclical and ad hoc basis.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing and ad hoc reports as requested by management.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary sources and maintain database.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in large and complex datasets.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- All other duties assigned by management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven work experience as a data analyst in the financial and/or gaming industry preferred.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design and development and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA, SAS, and Spotfire preferred.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets
- Strong Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and distribute large amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.