Coffee Barista & Trainer
This position requires the individual to be well-versed in coffee knowledge and demonstrate ability in selling other café-related products like machines, condiments, accessories, etc. We are looking for people with a passion for coffee, who wants to experience and learn the art of making fine coffee and related gourmet items such as Espresso, Cafe Latte, and Frappes.
- Responsible for the development of new menu recipe for products, product cutting and demonstration of product pitching presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct coffee and related products training and machine training to current and new, local and international for internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct regular Quality Assurance checks and schedule training as per customer contract agreements at customers’ premises independently.
- Handle on-site calibration of coffee machines to meet the company’s standards and guidelines.
- Develop and conduct product and machine training as part of the orientation programme for all new employees.
- Assist in drafting ad-hoc proposals for external barista services and marketing related activities.
- Host and conduct gallery tour and barista workshop.
- Participate in trade events, roadshows, and ad-hoc events.
- Inventory stock control of barista tools.
- Work as a Brand Ambassador and advise customers on the application, maintenance, and the best usage of the products, coffee machines, and equipment.
- Work closely with Technical Service Team on programming, calibration, and troubleshooting of coffee machines to achieve the best taste profile for coffee blends.
- Be a member of the independent Coffee Committee and be available to take part in random QC checks of the quality of the coffees.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when required by the management.
- Minimum Diploma qualification with at least 3 years of working experience at the operational level, extensive coffee knowledge, especially Latte Art-Barista work is highly desired.
- Excellent spoken and written English, proficiency in other languages will be an advantage.
- Ability to learn quickly, dedicated and hardworking.
- High level of initiative, a good eye for details, desire for continuous learning and result oriented.
- Pleasant and outgoing disposition.
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- An organized individual with the ability to work independently as well as a strong team player.
- Possess a positive and enthusiastic work attitude.
- Able to work on Saturdays for events and workshop classes (1/2 day work)
Boncafe International Pte Ltd