Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Apr-2021
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Join a precision engineering solutions provider
- A chance to accelerate your career
- Supervise and oversee the automation & programming team
Our client is a leading provider of precision engineering solutions and they build products that cater to specific needs and enhance the general manufacturing process.
You will be responsible for :
- Using robotics/automation to develop new programming processes
- Implementing robotics process and liaising with production unit to ensure full understanding of future robotics process
- Generating relevant programmes and selecting appropriate tools to ensure smooth manufacturing of products
- Analysing and monitoring production output and machining issues as well as conducting test runs to ensure efficiency in machining process
- Providing relevant inputs for manufacturing process
- Planning, designing and installing relevant programmes to support production operations
- Monitoring and controlling any changes that is made to the existing programmes
- Assisting in overseeing progress of production team
- You have a Trade Certification with at least 5 years of working experience in the Precision Engineering field.
- You have an understanding of the production procedure and tools, ideally within the Engineering Field.
- You have a working knowledge of Unigraphic.
- You possess leadership skills with experience managing a team
- You are performance driven and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd