CNC Programmer at Panasonic Appliances Refrigeration Devices Singapore
Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 18-Jun-2018
- Write the CNC machining program according to the specifications within the specific timeframe.
- Design jig for compressor part marking
- Develop engineering drawings for new parts and samples.
- Carry out process problem solving & improvement
- Improve yield rate of part making
- Achieve department KPIs for part making
- Responsible for maintenance of the machinery
- Nitec in precision engineering / Diploma in Engineering
- Familiar in CNC grinding / programming, data communication between PLC & PC
- Preferably with working experience in manufacturing environment.
Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development of diverse electronics technologies and solutions for customers in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B businesses. Celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2018, the company has expanded globally and now operates 495 subsidiaries and 91 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of 7.343 trillion yen for the year ended March 31, 2017. Committed to pursuing new value through innovation across divisional lines, the company uses its technologies to create a better life and a better world for its customers. To learn more about Panasonic: http://www.panasonic.com/global.