Foundation Associates Engineering Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 2-Jan-2021
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Set-up and select appropriate tools for machinery operation on CNC Milling Machine.
- Perform machining works as per given drawings and production timeline.
- Perform troubleshooting and maintenance of machines
- Perform quality check on finished products using precision instruments
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the superior
- Experience in operating CNC Milling, Lathe Machines, grinding and drilling machines
- Proficient with application of measuring instruments, gages and measuring techniques
- Able to interpret Mechanical Drawing.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Precision / Manufacturing / Construction industry.
- Able to work independently & perform troubleshooting
- Only Singapore Citizen can apply
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 0830 – 1730, Saturday 0830 – 1230.
Foundation Associates Engineering Pte Ltd