CNC Machinist x 10 (UP$3000 / Aerospace / Milling/ 3 Axis)
- Responsible to set-up and operating CNC milling/ CNC turning/ CNC grinding.
- Able to perform simple programming.
- Report to management in the event of non-conformance of components.
- Adhere to good quality, housekeeping and safety practices.
- Min Nitec / Higher Nitec in Precision Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 1 year work experience in CNC milling and/or CNC turning and/or CNC grinding.
- Able work independently, responsible and diligent.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
or you may submit to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Alexandra Leng Chin Xuan
Registration Number: R1987597
EA Licence No: 06C2859
(MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd