CNC Machinist (West/ Oil & Gas)
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Report to Machine Shop Supervisor on all machining and production matters.
- Machine components to the requirements of route sheets and drawing instructions.
- Set up first article in machines and run through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Complete production route sheets by ensuring operation are stamped when work is completed.
- Perform daily routine maintenance checks and report any problems to supervisor.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping within designated area, wwill include the upkeep of machine and surrounding floor area.hich
- Comply with Quality Management System, HSE policy and requirements.
- Minimum 3 years CNC machining experience
- Able to read an engineering drawing
- Conversant with basic inspection measuring equipment, such as micrometers, vernier callipers, ball gauges, and thread gauges
- Understand basic trigonometry
- Experience in horizontal boring machine is a plus
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915