CNC Machinist - up to $2400 (Full Time, West Area, Near MRT)
Salary range: up to $2,400
Working location: Pioneer
Working hours: 8.00am - 5.30pm (Monday - Friday)
- Operate machines such as lathe, sawing or burnishing to machine parts to specifications.
- Measure, examine and test completed units by using precision instruments such as micrometres and Vernier callipers.
- Set up, adjust and operate basic machine tools.
- Monitor machining process.
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances.
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment.
- Minimum 1 years related experiences in metal machining workshop and operating of CNC machine
- Good team player
- Able to commit to overtime work
Interested applicant, you may send over your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] OR simply click apply to our job page.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Tan Guo Wei (Isaac) | R1655144
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781