CMES Engineer (Piping / Valve)
Our client, an US MNC dealing with gas manufacturing, is expanding its Jurong Island facilities in the next few years. They now urgently seeking an engineer to join them in Customer Field service support
Job Scope of Supervisor (CMES) :-
1. Conduct onsite visits and coordinate with customer continuously for proposals and also during project execution.
2. Conduct quality control for work performed by independent contractors.
3. Convey and supervise contractors and subcontractors.
4. Participate actively as projects team member to improve department efficiency, reduce costs and assist in improvement of product through customer experiences.
5. Evaluate project to identify issues and opportunities to improve performance going forward.
6. Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
7. Prepare all necessary engineering drawing for project execution.
8. Follow up with the preventative maintenance and ensure preventative maintenance completed as plan.
9. Coordinate with contractor to carry on the preventative maintenance.
10. Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
11. Ensure the system installed as per standard and highlight the non-standard item during preventative maintenance.
12. Participate as audit closure team to close out all the audit items for gas farm.
13. Attend the corrective maintenance/ breakdown calls and coordinate with maintenance contractor to resolve the problem.
1) Working experience in Piping and mechanical maintenance preferred
2) Able to be on 24/7 on call and travel to customer site (mainly west part of Sinagpore) when needed
3) Able to work on weekends as required
4) Experience in cryogenic tanks installation and piping works
Jessie Hoe Huey Miin
Recruit Express Pte Ltd