(Location : Bukit Batok)
As a Clubhouse Executive in our Bukit Batok Clubhouse, you will report to our Assistant Manager, Clubhouse.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute the activities and corporate events in the Clubhouse.
- As the Club Ambassador to market and sell all our facilities and Function Rooms.
- As the main point-of-contact when members/corporate book activities/events in our Club.
- Liaise with various departments in the Club to ensure smooth delivery of activities/events.
- Assist the Assistant Manager in the daily operations and administrative work of the Clubhouse to ensure the smooth operations of the Clubhouse.
- Handle enquiries (walk in/phone) and assist in operations and administration of the Front Office whenever necessary.
- Any other task assigned by Assistant Manager/Director (Clubhouse)
We want you, if you have/are:
- Minimum Nitec with at least 1 years of working experience in Customer Service.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A cheerful and bubbly personality and willing to go “extra mile” for customers.
- A mindset to work independently, be resourceful and self-motivated.
- Proactive with good learning attitude.
- Able to work on weekends and Public Holidays.
Starting salary will commensurate with qualifications and relevant work experience. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Civil Service Club (CSC)