Cloud Solutions Architect
- Join an innovative IT services company
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies
- A role that will accelerate your career
Our client is an innovative IT services company that offers website designing, web development, digital marketing and IT consulting. The company leverage cutting-edge technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and IoT to provide reliable and comprehensive solutions as well as tackle upcoming challenges in the IT industry.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading the development team through the software life-cycle to deliver systems and applications.
- Ensuring the development of well-designed and testable code.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Defining project scope & specifications, estimating resources required to develop the proposed solution to meet customer requirements and developing schedules, test plans and documentation.
- Ensuring specifications and requirements are clearly articulated to the development teams and monitoring timelines & progress.
- Gathering requirements and specifications from clients and users in conjunction with the sales team to gain a strong understanding of client expectations.
- Identifying potential issues between systems and client specifications and proposing new solutions.
- Proposing the technical solution and overseeing the selection of technologies.
- Providing clients with regular feedback and updates on projects.
- Providing subject matter expertise and direction, guidance, and support on complex sales engagements.
- Reviewing proposals and estimates from vendors and ensuring that external solutions work with internal development projects.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have prior experience within a Solution Architect, Software Architect or similar role.
- You have expertise in Cloud Databases (eg. AWS, Azure), Cloud Computing and Configuration Management tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet etc.).
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd