Cloud Service Manager | Up to 11K | MNC | West - SPAKKP
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
- Leading Gases, Technologies and Services for Industr and Health company
- Attractive staff benefits, eg. on target bonus, leave, comprehensive insurance
- Great emphasis on people welfare, growth and development
- Permanent x 1
- Salary range from: $8,000 to $11,000 (Depend on experience and qualification)
- Average 2 to 3 months VB
- Transport + HP Allowance
- Jurong East
In this role, you will be reporting to the Director for Global Infrastructure Operation Asia Pacific
Main Responsibilities included:
- Drive Cloud solution with Application, Infrastructure and Architecture SME to address the requirements identified.
- Provide Cloud Managed Services (99% servers workload) using AWS platform to host and run business applications.
- Manage a team of Cloud Engineers for operations and able to support after office hours for incidents if needed.
- Work Closely with the Cloud Services team in HQ, in order to have technology and strategy alignment.
- Partner with Entities in Asia-Pacific and IT stakeholders to define the IT infra requirement in Cloud Managed environments.
- Closely monitor the AWS Cost and optimization while ensuring the performance of the Cloud services delivery.
- Ensure that all developed solutions comply to global security and architecture standards.
- Lead projects deployed to Asia-Pacific (Including Japan and Australia)
- Use of ServiceNow ITIL tool to ensure that SLA for service request fulfilment and Incident resolution are met for the team.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience on AWS
- Over 5 years of experience in Enterprise Linux & Microsoft Servers Platforms
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud native solution (AWS Cloud Watch, RDS, SSM, AMI etc)
- Good to have ITIL certification (Incident, Change process)
- AWS Certified SOlution Architect (Associate) or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator (Associate) required
- Experience in managing a team of engineers on AWS Cloud
- Travelling is required (20%)
- Good presentation skills to SteerCo and Monthly IT meetings
- Experience on enabling automation, CI/CD, DevOps, Agile and Scrum would be an advantage
Interested candidates, please submit a detailed resume with a summary of how your experience is relevant to this positiohn based on the requirement to Anson Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to apply.
"We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified"
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us
collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their