Cloud Security Lead
Everest Gold Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-May-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Act as a Subject matter expert for Security solutions in Cloud, container and CICD pipeline. Provide guidance on security solutions and best practices to internal teams.
- Evaluate, architect and implement security-focused tools and services for Cloud, Container and CICD pipeline, covering platform and application security, and integrate with security operations and identity and access management solutions.
- Work with various teams to deploy security solutions that will enable continuous and automated enforcement of security controls, compliance assurance and monitoring; and runtime protection against threats.
- Implement proactive security monitoring and alerting, and integrate with existing monitoring infrastructure to collect actionable security alerts and automate remediation.
- Evaluate architectural designs and perform security reviews with engineering teams. Facilitate security review activities such as penetration testing, secure code reviews, and design/architecture security reviews.
- Support security incident management by performing security analysis and investigations of security incidents involving the cloud / container / CICD components.
- At least 3 years' experience working in the following: Cloud environment, containers and CICD pipeline.
- Familiar with AWS public cloud and architecture;
- Knowledge in information security concepts, security hardening, network protocols and application security.
- Expertise in cloud architecture and security fundamentals including containers, software-defined networks, multi-cloud.
- Knowledge of cloud reference architectures and public cloud security best practices preferred. Cloud certification (e.g. ISC2, AWS) would be considered positively.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and team awareness, accept the challenge.
Everest Gold Pte Ltd