Cloud Operations Engineer / up to $8500+AWS+Shift Allowance
• Government Sector
• Work Location: Central
• Salary: up to $8,500 + AWS + Incentive Bonus + Shift Allowance
• Working Hours: Rotating Shift
- Respond, acknowledge, resolve and close incidents reports through conduct problem determination.
- Working with various internal teams to resolve issues within schedule to meet SLA.
- Effectively to resolve / escalate incidents in accordance with an SLA.
- Participate in system administration duties for cloud-based server infrastructure.
- Configure and maintain server auditing and network monitoring tools.
- Participate in patching, mass upgrades and IT maintenance activities.
- Develop and implement performance tuning steps for application, system and network configuration.
- Maintain and expand technical documentation of processes.
- Degree / Diploma in IT related.
- Min 3 years relevant working experience.
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure and Services / Resources Administration (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Knowledge of networking / server fundamentals. (DNS / DHCP).
- Experience in Operations Automation Scripting (PowerShell / Linux Shell).
- Prior experience in IOC / NOC / SOC are welcomed.
Keen applicants to join the Smart Nation team, please click "Apply Now"
Email resume to Zoey at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.*
Zuraifah Binti Jamal (Zoey) | EA Personnel: R1107628
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA License No.: 11C5781