Cloud Operations Engineer (AWS / Redhat / NetApp / Veeam)
- Day to day operations of the regional Storage & Backup/Recovery environments, including (CDOT) NetApp, Veritas (NBU), Veeam, VMWare.
- Maintain environments in accordance with established IT policies and procedure.
- Conduct routine audits of environments to ensure compliance.
- Participation in regional or global projects as required.
- Assist in planning, budgeting and procurement of hardware and technology refresh activities.
- Participate in global meetings and conferences.
- In addition, the position may be required to support technology areas as required by individual job responsibility rotations:
- Linux Support
- Cloud Technologies
- VMWare ESX
- Windows Server
- Veeam, NetBackup and Data Domain
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- With at least 5 years’ experience in Storage & Backup technologies:
- NetApp Storage (CDOT)
- Dell EMC PowerProtect DD (formerly DataDomain)
- Veritas NetBackup
- 3 years’ experience in Linux Operating Systems (RedHat) and Virtualization Technologies.
- AWS SysOps Administrator Certified.
- Microsoft, NetApp, RedHat, VMWare or similar certifications (optional)
- Broad technical understanding of LAN/WAN environments.
- Experience with a major energy or mining company would be advantageous.
- Work independently, proactively and be self-motivated to meet the needs of working in a globally managed virtual team environment.
- Able to support after-hours On-Call, if schedule requires.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16637
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD