Cloud Migration Specialist
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!The key objective of this position is to lead and drive the company’s Cloud Migration projects to successful completion.
A Cloud Migration Specialist and Lead has the overall responsibility of designing and executing a cloud migration strategies; defining delivery architecture, creating the migration plans, designing the orchestration plans, and more. This position works closely with technology consultants, cloud architects and engineers in translating the company’s cloud strategic goals, roadmaps, and business requirements into future state architectures designed to leverage the cutting-edge functionality delivered through commercial cloud service providers.
- Lead in the company’s Cloud Strategy engagements, specifically in the application and portfolio migrations to the Cloud.
- Work closely with project stakeholders to establish Cloud migration roadmaps and priorities. Establish detailed Cloud migration project plans, and execute against them.
- Direct the implementation and configuration of migration tools from demo and pilot efforts to full-scale enterprise level phased migrations.
- Responsible for delivering migrations within schedule, scope and budget as designed in the migration strategies.
- Create best practice detailed migration plans utilizing work breakdown structure to establish critical path, agreed upon milestones/deliverables, and resource plans according to the cloud migration strategy.
- Lead identification of risks, actions, and issues through proactive communication and collaboration with stakeholders and various teams.
- Lead rapid migration approaches for cloud based solutions utilizing agile project management approaches.
- Hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale
- Proven experience in successfully managing and delivering large and complex end-to-end business application migration to cloud projects
- Proven stakeholder management skills, including expectations management, conflict resolution, scope management, engagement management
- Experience in legacy application modernization and Cloud migrations
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements
- Desired Knowledge, Skills and Competencies include: (1) AWS/GCP/MS Azure Cloud Technology, (2) Cloud Management: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and (3) Agile Project Management (e.g. Jira/Confluence/Scrum Framework)
- Experience with containerization technology such as Docker and related management systems such as Kubernetes, PCF and OpenShift will be a plus
- Any Cloud Technology Professional Certifications will be a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field is preferable
- Minimum 3-5 years of recent experience in Cloud IT transition, transformation, and migration management, preferably with mass migrations technology
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd