Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Perm)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 27-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Permanent Role
- Working location: Nearby Yio Chu Kang MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- As part of the Cloud Infrastructure team to optimize the capability, scalability, availability and security of the Cloud platforms to meet customers’ requirements.
- Incorporate continuous improvement process in operations through constant monitoring, reporting, evaluating and improving the operation metrics.
- Ensure smooth operations that conformed within the budgeted capital and operational expenses.
- Establish ITSM standards, processes and guidelines that are in line with industry standards and best practices
- Assess and incorporate the ITIL standards into Private Managed Cloud platforms to align with the industry best practices.
- Operate and manage the cloud technologies that incorporates a full spectrum of products, tools, self-service portals and automation.
- Deliver the services to customers in accordance to the tender specifications and proposed solutions.
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems or related field.
- Minimum 2-5 year experiences in infrastructure management and cloud operations with any of the following certificates:
- o AWS Certified SYSOPS admin
- o VMware Certification– Cloud (VCP-Cloud)
- o Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator
- o ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- Certification: MCSE, Red Hat Certified Engineer RHCE, Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- ITIL Foundation certified, familiar with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001.
- In-depth understanding of Hyper Converged Infrastructure architectures.
- Strong experience in hypervisor, software defined network, software defined storage, cloud orchestration and automation, NGFW, storage and backup.
- Proficient in leading integrated process teams, as well as coordinating and communicating customer requirements
- Understanding of orchestration and automation methodologies pertaining to the specific needs of service provider environments.
*We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)