Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Enterprise Applications)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 3-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Responsible for the delivery and operations of a technical services on the Cloud Platform (Enterprise Applications).
- Provide technical expertise to define and support the delivery of applications leveraging a cloud based architecture;
- Automate code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes in Development and SIT Environments;
- Develop, enhance, and maintain cloud enablement tools;
- Manage and administer application cloud infrastructure;
- Experience in one of more of the Cloud-related technologies i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure, Cloud automation tools, Cloud-native development including microservices and serverless environment, Front-end development, Web services, DevOps
- Experience in operating systems and monitoring tools are preferred
- Able to work in a team and independently.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Kenneth Ho at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8241
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1879958
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958