Career International FOS Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Nov-2019
EA Licence No: 14C6926|EA Personal Registration No: R1436418
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Work with the solution architects to design and implement infrastructure services on Cloud platform. The candidate must be able to perform the following:
- Network design – design subnets, routing rules and network-related components to support application transaction requirements
- High availability – setup and configure cloud components and services to ensure no single point of failure at every infrastructure level
- Capacity management and planning – devise mechanisms to monitor and capture system metrics and identifying potential bottlenecks at the infrastructure level. Develop formulas for capacity sizing to cater to load projections.
- Security and access control – design IAM roles and utilize cloud native controls to meet security objectives and every infrastructure level and cloud services used.
- Infra automation – develop scripts and templates to automate infrastructure provisioning and changes
- Responsible for operational support, front-line management of incidents or escalation points, and provide proactive & preventative analysis. Assist with prioritization in dealing with multiple simultaneous incidents while effectively communicating/escalating all known issues and resolutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop, implement and maintain processes to document day to day support activities/checklist, dashboard of work and communication of timelines and issues.
- Able to present and communicate effectively on key findings to peers, management and other stakeholders to maintain positive and effective relationships.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities by diligently accessing the change impact, create change management strategy and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- Manage validation team to ensure all changes from various stakeholders has gone through substantial QA and security screening prior the final release.
- Schedule and budget maintenance and upgrades for optimum operational performance. Interface with applicable vendors and relevant teams on a regular basis to maintain cloud system/environment stability.
- Provide leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and KPI compliance. Establish metrics, key performance indicators, and service level agreements to continually improve the performance of IT cloud operations.
- Work with the Operation Manager to ensure overall service stability and sustainability
- 8 years working experience in related field.
- Working location:Ang Mo Kio
- Working Hours:Normal Ofice Working Hours
Career International FOS Pte Ltd