Cloud Engineer (#SGUnitedTraineeship)
- A fast-growing platform that is transforming traditional capital markets
- Excellent opportunity for startup enthusiasts
- Gain exposure and accelerate your career
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
In this cloud engineer role, you will be assisting the team in full architecting, engineering and administration of Cloud solution in the infrastructure (IaaS) and Platform (PaaS) space.
You will be responsible for :
- Collaborating across business units and project teams to understand their business requirement, project and operation must-have, derive solution to address all requirements considerations.
- Managing the DevOps infrastructure and collaborating with the Application Development team, to provide support for the development, operation and administrative of the continuous integration/delivery environment.
- Collaborating as an integral unit in the Infrastructure team to support the system operation between cloud and on-premises IT network infrastructure.
- Reviewing all internal and external cloud operations, validating industry best practices to automate operational and security tasks, implementing enterprise-grade, cloud management and governance tools.
- Administering and operationally supporting the operations of all products and services deploy into AWS platform.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related discipline.
- It will be an added advantage if you have knowledge of shell scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, Python and PHP; configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible.
- Having practical experience in architect / design / provision / administration of workload on public Cloud in AWS, Azure or Google is a plus.
- Being familiar with Linux OS, Java, Docker, Kubernetes and others will be an added advantage
- You are a team player able to communicate and collaborate with others
- You enjoy hands-on technical work and technical documentation.
- You are self-motivated and results oriented with good analytical, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills.
- You are passionate in a start-up environment.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd