- Join a well-established digital asset exchange platform
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Be a part of a highly motivated and passionate team of engineers
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
In this role, you will design, transform and build our core infrastructure and IT services into a secure, efficient and cost-effective platform.
You will be responsible for :
- Providing full architecting, engineering and administration of Cloud solution in the infrastructure (IaaS) and Platform (PaaS) space.
- Collaborating across business units and project teams to understand their business requirement, project and operation must-have, deriving solution to address all requirements considerations.
- Collaborating, building and operating the DevOps infrastructure with the Application Developer team, including the development, operation and administrative of the continuous integration/delivery environment.
- Working with the integral unit in the Infrastructure team to support the system operation between cloud and on-premises IT network infrastructure.
- Deriving a continuous improvement program to review all internal and external cloud operation, validate industry best practices to automate operational and security tasks, implement enterprise-grade, cloud management and governance tools.
- Administering and operationally supporting the operations of all products and services deploy into on AWS platform.
- Automating the proactive monitoring and statistic reporting capabilities to support operational response and maintenance.
- Conducting capacity planning to forecast resource acquisition, maintain infrastructure availability and ensure sustainable cost.
- Engaging in all project planning, management and development of cloud related tasks, include supporting all integration requirements with the company on-premises IT network infrastructures.
- You have a Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- You are well-versed in both English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese speaking associates.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in cyber security and risks in cloud ecosystems like AWS.
- You possess at least 3 years of practical experience in architect, design, provision and administration of workload on public Cloud in AWS, Azure or Google.
- You have experience working on AWS cloud services such as multi-account strategy, landing zone setup operation, strategise compute and network services, integrated-tiered security, role-based identity, data and storage management, encryption technology and compliance services.
- You possess knowledge with practical hands-on experience in deploying and optimising the use of management and governance tools within AWS Cloud Platform.
- You have experience in deploying and optimising the use of Cloud Formation or equivalent automation tools in AWS operation.
- Having knowledge and experience of deploying and administration of MySQL and PostgreSQL databases in AWS EC2 and RDS will be an advantage.
- Having a good certification in AWS platform will be an advantage Eg. AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator and others.
- Being familiar with Linux OS, Java, Docker, Kubernetes and others is a plus.
- You are self-motivated and result-oriented with good analytical, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills
- You are a team player who is able to communicate and collaborate with others, enjoy hands-on technical work and technical documentation.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd