We are looking for Cloud Engineer for one of our leading IT client in Singapore
Salary: SGD 9000-10000/Month
Location: Paya Lebar Road, Singapore
Job Type: Contract
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or other related discipline.
- Administration experience in AWS, Azure and GCP with scripting methods. Support will include native cloud services in the respective platforms as well as third party services. Candidate must be flexible to support needs of the department.
- Experience with automation tools to streamline and standardize our cloud deployments - Ex: AWS Cloud formation, Terraform, Azure ARM, Ansible etc.
- Strong working knowledge of physical and virtual Palo Alto network firewalls and the various features of the platform such as application-ID, User-ID, Threat Prevention, Remote Access, Central Management using Panorama
- Strong Networking Experience: Cisco routers and switches, Palo Alto Networks Firewalls, Load Balancing, F5 LTM, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Syslog, HTTP, SMTP, TLS, BGP, EIGRP, SD-WAN, Enterprise WAN Connectivity, Web Application Firewalls (WAF)
- Ability to implement cloud network infrastructure systems that are highly available, scalable and meet disaster recovery requirements.
- Experience with deploying Palo Alto virtual firewalls in the cloud using automation
- Work with application and security teams to remediate any issues with resources, services, or security concerns for cloud network infrastructure platforms.
- Setup and maintain multiple cloud Dev/QA/Staging/production environments in AWS and other major cloud providers
- Monitoring of all cloud network infrastructure resources and responding to alerts within the environment.
- Strong Linux administration skills: CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu and bash scripting
- Ideal candidate should have the DevSecOps mindset and eagerness to learn new technologies
- Experience leveraging and managing CI/CD toolchain products like Jira, Git, and Jenkins
- Knowledge of Configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Strong expertise and knowledge of scripting and automation programming - languages like Python, Ruby, Perl, BASH
- Off hours support should be taken into consideration to support high priority deliverables and operational issues
- Proficiency of the TCP/IP and OSI models, analysis using Wireshark and TCPDUMP and general network troubleshooting skills
Interested, please send over your resume to recruitment at aryansolutions dot tech or call at 65 67087429 Ext 221 for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No.R1110177
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd