Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Job Title: Cloud Engineer
Work Location: Central, Singapore
Job Type: 3 Years Contract, subject to renewal
About the Job
- Plan, engineer and operate virtualised cloud solutions to support the deployment of infrastructure testbeds;
- Evaluate and advise on technology trends in the virtualisation and cloud technologies;
- Collaborate with industry and partners on virtualisation and cloud technologies;
- Involve in gathering requirements and implementation of solutions to deliver business goals;
- Respond, acknowledge, resolve and successfully close incidents through conduct problem determination, and work with various internal teams to resolve issues on a timely basis to meet SLA.
- Involve in monitoring the health of system platform, improve and maintain high performance platform.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience working on Cloud technologies;
- Hands on experience in cloud technology stack, virtualization and container technologies
- Experience with cloud computing such as hybrid cloud, AWS, Azure, Google and Ali cloud, microservices, Identity Management (Okta) and cloud technology;
- Experience in server, network, cloud resources administration, equipped with troubleshooting and shell scripting skills for daily operations;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholders environment.
- Locals preferred.
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Thatz International Pte Ltd for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd