Cloud Engineer (Infrastructure) | Windows, AWS, Azure
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 30-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Responsible for the administration and troubleshooting of Windows Servers (Preferably Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012, Windows server 2016)
- Install, troubleshoot, harden and secure wintel systems.
- Install and implement VMware ESX server, VMware virtual Center, setting up V-Motion, HA, DRS, and related VMware products such as VM Workstation, VMware converter VM Backup products and other products for virtualization would be advantages.
- Handle advanced level of Administration of Windows server with active directory, DNS, DHCP and High Availability.
- Implement, design and support of cloud infrastructure hosted in Commercial Cloud environment (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- 5 - 8 years of system administration experience is a must
- Experience in AWS, AZURE, Windows Servers, Cluster, Active Directory and VMware administration
- Understanding of RAID, pros and cons of various RAID levels and ability to handle decision making on the same in a given situation
- Familiar with Microsoft cluster configuration, administration and troubleshooting.
- Experience with various storages, precisely for cluster configurations is good to have.
- Knowledge in SAN environment and storage space management from systems side is good to have.
- Understanding about the ITIL process
- Preferably possess any two of the given certification - MCSE / VMWare Certification or equivalent
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141