Cloud Engineer(AWS, Cloud Computing)
- Participate in solution pre-sales, demonstration, presentation, POC and proposal preparation.
- Understand customer's requirements for security, connectivity, management & automation of their apps & workloads across a hybrid & multi-cloud environment.
- Provide solution architecture, develop migration and deployment plans, and execute those plans for customers moving their on-premise or competitive cloud solution.
- Design high-performance and highly-available, resilient application environments leveraging cloud technologies to meet customers and application requirements.
- Execute POCs, where necessary, or supporting those done by customer.
- Assist cloud engineering team to promote cloud and related service to potential customers.
- Diploma in IT related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of technical experience in one or more of the following areas: Cloud architecture design & implementation, DevOps, application design.
- Prior working experience in client solution proposing/architecting/pre-sales position.
- Well understand of cloud computing technologies.
- Self-motivated person with good analytical and problem-solving skills, and able to work independently.
- AWS associate level certification is an advantage.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.