Cloud Associate Engineer
Start off with 2 months / 1 year contract, but renewable
Open to very junior candidates with minimal cloud experience
- Provisioning and de-provisioning Azure accounts for customers
- Deploying, managing, and operating Azure environments
- Identifying appropriate use of AZURE operational best practices
- Estimating AZURE costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
- Keep technical documentation up to date
- Proactively keep up to date on AZURE services and developments
- Create (where appropriate) automation, in order to streamline provisioning and de-provisioning processes
- Support data/service migration projects
- Manage Cloud infrastructure changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the Infrastructure; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Ensure service level meets the requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required.
- Monitor Cloud Infrastructure according to standard operations procedures.
- Support service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
- Provide systems related technical advice to customers or project teams for manageable issues.
- Adhere to security standards or best practices to avoid security breaches and reduce system vulnerability. Provide input to security audits (as required) and implement the necessary corrective/preventive actions.
- To provide 24x7 Support.
- Diploma Computer Information Systems or related field.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experiences in infrastructure management and cloud operations
- Working knowledge of cloud services: SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Experience with various virtualization technologies and multi-tenant, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Virtualization Experience with Azure, Vmware
- Storage/Backup experience
- Operational Support (ITSM tools, Monitor, Advisor)
- Middleware (IIS, Apache)
- Good team player/leader
- Windows OS administration
- Linux OS administration
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)