Clinical Trial QA Associate - EAST/ Pharma
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform QA visual/physical inspection of pharmaceutical products in accordance with internal procedure and client specific requirements.
- Perform a review and release of incoming material receipts in accordance with relevant SOPs.
- Perform QA/QC role in label printing activities and additional labelling/repackaging activities.
- Assist in the Management of CAPA plans, collation of CAPA data, and identification and implementation of quality improvement initiatives.
- QA Support for deviations, customer complaints and resulting CAPAs.
- Perform internal audits including report preparation and assessment and tracking of associated corrective and preventive actions (CAPA).
- Assist in audits of external service providers as part of the vendor selection process.
- Support Client audits and Regulatory Inspections and provide QA information.
- Assist in any product recall as required and provide support in the annual mock recall.
- Support the QA manager and depot manager in carrying out review of training for CTD/KB personnel.
- Maintain the applicable global/site-specific SOPs/Documents for control of all CTD and Kit Building documentation.
- Assigned to perform Quality Control inspections of kit building activities.
- Min GCE O Level/ Diploma in any course
- Basic knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Distribution Practice Regulations and guidelines
- Some QA experience in clinical trial industry would be good
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd