Clinical Trial Project Manager - EAST, MNC
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 2-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The role is highly people oriented and entails dealing directly with clients and internal operational groups regarding the storage and distribution of clinical trials supplies (ancillaries as well as medicinal products (Investigational Medicinal Product (IMP), Non-Investigational Medicinal Product (NIMP), Standard of Care (SoC) Commercial Product, Product(s) for Named Patient Programs (NPPs)) and Home Health Care services.
- This position will manage our Clinical Trial Distribution protocols, Direct-To-Patient, as well as our Home Health Care Programs.
- The role necessitates taking ownership for clinical supply projects. This involves providing the client with a primary contact point and acting as the ''project owner" to co-ordinate the internal operational and quality departmental roles in the project.
- The Project Manager is responsible for managing the overall set-up of the trial by creating work instructions, building protocols in our inventory management system, creating internal checklist, training functional departments on study requirements, assisting in feasibility, overseeing project budgets and ensuring key study deliverables are maintained in accordance with study contracts. The projects encompass all aspects of storage and distribution of supplies for multi-site studies or in the case of Direct-To-Patient trials encompasses all related activities in delivering to or picking up from a patient directly.
- Other responsibilities include dealing with project enquiries, preparation and maintenance of study reports and KPIs, assisting in client audits, developing SOPs and project forecasting.
- Degree in Life Sciences or Life Sciences or Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 3 years project management experience in clinical trials/life sciences related/logistics experience or clinical supply chain management
- Knowledge about clinical operation of local and global clinical trials
- Strong knowledge of relevant regulations on ICH-GCP, FDA guideline
- Ability to successfully work in a “virtual” team environment
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd