Clinical Research Pharmacist - up to $5k++
- Ensures proper investigational product (IP) management
- Ensures proper management of non-study medications
- Performs extemporaneous preparation (EP), aseptic compounding
- Conducts environmental monitoring of cleanroom areas.
- Assists in maintaining proper functioning of all pharmacy equipment.
- Reviews and updates local standard operation procedures as appropriate.
- Provides coaching to Locum Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians/Assistants and Pharmacy Interns as needed
- Performs cross-functional and other duties as required
- Minimum Diploma in related courses and above
- Required to be a Singapore Registered Pharmacist
- Prior experience in working in cleanroom or manufacturing setting will be an added advantage
- Proficient in GMP and GDP
- Able to start immediate or within short notice period
Interested applicants, please email a copy of your resume in MS Word Format to:
Whatsapp: 9666 7710 with resume
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified
EA Personnel No: R2095121
EA Personnel Name: Cindy Wong Xin Yi
Company EA Registration Number: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd