Clinical Research Nurse,Investigational Medicine Unit (2 years Contract)
You will participate in trial procedures as part of the study team in clinical research. You will assist the investigators in performing clinical trial procedures professionally such as accurate collection of blood samples and other biological specimens, and precise data recording. You will also perform intensive monitoring of research subjects in early phase clinical trials in compliance with ICH-GCP [International Conference on Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH) of Good Clinical Practice (GCP)].
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing equivalent
- Recognised nursing qualification and registered with Singapore Nursing Board (SNB) with valid BCLS certificate
- At least 2 years’ clinical nursing experience; clinical research experience preferred
- Nurses with prior experience in chemotherapy and cardiology trained ward nurses preferred
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP
- Meticulous, possess good interpersonal and organising skills and flexible to perform shift involving night duties and weekends.
Experience in performing Venepuncture and Cannulation
Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd