Clinical Research Med Tech ( Contract ) / 3 K up
Medical Technologists perform a wide variety of routine and complex clinical testing procedures to obtain data for use in clinical/anatomic trials research.
- To Perform routine and complex analysis of patient specimens according to standard operating procedures (SOPs). Evaluate specimen acceptability upon receipt and during the review of analysis results.
- To Provide oversight and guidance to Medical Laboratory Technicians and/or Assistants.
- To Maintain quality control of all laboratory testing to ensure accurate and timely lab reporting.
- To Perform pending workload review periodically during the day; find pending assays and resolve outstanding work prior to the completion of testing for the day.
- Follow safety procedures as per laboratory.
- Prior working experience in medical laboratory environment, with good PCR skills
- Abe to work in a team and as individual
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd