Clinical Research Manager ( Corporate )
The Manager, Clinical Monitoring will assume line management responsibilities as well as departmental responsibilities. The Manager will support the day-to-day activities of their team members and ensure that quality standards are maintained
- To Promote and seek opportunities for staff development and provide coaching and guidance for direct reports.
- To take overall responsibility for their team member’s career development.
- To assess staff allocation and to identify the appropriate project team members available for potential/awarded international studies.
- To ensure that all activities are carried out to the highest standard and to be aware that they are leading by example.
- To define objectives for all direct reports, regularly review progress and complete formal performance reviews.
- To maintain an appropriate knowledge and understanding of their team member’s projects and project timelines.
- To identify, develop, and deliver training courses required by department members.
- A BSc or BA degree in a biomedical or related life science or nursing qualification
- Previous line management experience essential
- Good oral and written communication, organisational skills and personal presentation.
- Understanding of the principles of project management and regulatory requirements
- Prior experience with budgets, able to review, monitor and understand
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd