Clinical Research Coordinator (Various Locations)
- Support the principal investigators in conducting clinical trials and research projects according to good clinical practice guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Handling patient recruitment, monitoring of treatment, follow-up, collection of data and data management.
- Facilitate coordination of research studies with different departments and regulatory bodies
- Provide administrative support for the research project.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Biomedical Science / Nursing or related fields
- Min. 1 - 2 years prior working experience in clinical research
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
Interested candidates can send your full resume in MS Word format to:
Subject: Clinical Research Coordinator
or call 67363280 to look for Charleen
EA Personnel: Charleen Wong Swee Gek (R1875117)
EA Licence No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd