Clinical Research Associate / Clinical Trials Assistant (No exp needed, Training Provided)
Clinical Research Coordinator
- Supports enrolling patients onto clinical trials through recruitment, screening, enrollment and follow up of eligible subjects according to protocol requirements.
- Responsible for working with the principal investigator to meet or exceed study enrollment.
- Reviews the study design and inclusion/exclusion criteria with physician and patient.
- Ensures the protection of study patients by verifying informed consent procedures and adheres to protocol requirements/compliance.
- Ensures the integrity of the data submitted on Case Report Forms or other data collection tools by careful source document review. Monitors data for missing or implausible data.
- Ensures that adequate and accurate records are maintained for inspecting.
- Creates study specific tools for source documentation when not provided by sponsor.
- Collects, completes, and enters data into study specific case report forms or electronic data capture systems.
- Generates and tracks drug shipments and supplies as needed.
- Reports and follows up on serious adverse events as necessary.
- Implements study-specific communications.
- Ensures timely adherence to protocol requirements.
- Responsible for completion of all required documentation according to site works guidelines.
- Ensures timely and accurate data completion.
- Maintains accurate and complete records including regulatory documents when applicable, signed informed consent forms, source documentation, drug dispensing logs, subject logs and study-related communications.
- Tracks and reports adverse events, serious adverse events, protocol waivers, deviations, and violations.
- Communicates all protocol-related issues to appropriate study personnel or manager.
- Attends study specific on site meetings, Investigator meetings, conference calls and monthly CRC meetings as required or asked to do so.
- Apprises principal investigator, Research Operations Director and Regional site manager of all study specific medical issues for guidance.
- Maintains patient confidentiality according to ethical and legal requirements.
- Assists in providing coverage for satellite clinic sites as necessary or asked to do so.
- Practice and adhere to the 'Code of Conduct' philosophy and 'Mission and Value Statement.'
- Min Degree, preferably in Science / Life Sciences / Public Health / Health Sciences / Pharmacy / Medicine / Nursing or similar from an accredited university
- No exp needed, full training provided
- At least 1-2 years of working experience within clinical research settings (e.g. clinical research associate, study coordinator, or research administrator) is advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of GCP guidelines and applicable regulations and guidelines of clinical research, or ethical principles relating to human biomedical research
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Able to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Possess excellent analytical, organisation, communication, and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Clinical Research Coordinator - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd