Clinical Quality Executive (Healthcare / Central)
- Support the administration of clinical quality programmes, conduct clinical review of records
- Identify relevant clinical care issues and liaise with the respective departments to evaluate the effectiveness of the risk management programmes.
- Perform root cause analysis and conduct risk mitigation exercises and lead or participate in projects assigned.
- Analyse and present information for process improvement, as well as facilitate activities related to quality and safety.
- Min degree in medical or nursing profession or health sciences.
- Relevant experience in clinical quality and in the healthcare industry will be of added advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to:
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian (R1765551)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd