Clinical Quality Assurance Assistant Manager - $4.5K to $6.5K
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Bachelor's / Honours
- Reviews and enhances the QA Framework.
- Plans, leads, organises and evaluates the QA Programme (including clinical, infection prevention and control and dialysis centre operations) of the Foundation.
- Reviews incident reports and analyse incident reporting trends.
- Coordinates investigations / reviews relating to incidents and propose ways to eliminate / mitigate recurrence of incidents.
- Keeps abreast of internal standards and regulatory developments.
- Coordinates and leads compliance reviews to assure the QAC on the compliance with applicable regulations and that the relevant policies and procedures are adhered.
- Follow-up on QA recommendations and implementation progress.
- Partners with process owners in educating / training employees on internal standards and regulations.
- Be the point of contact with auditors appointed by the Ministry of Health.
- Min Degree in healthcare discipline
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) / Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) an added advantage
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of managerial experience preferably in healthcare quality assurance
- Experience in healthcare risk management or clinical audit preferred
$4.5K to $6.5K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd