Clinical QA Internal Auditing Manager - ISO9000 (Quality)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Review and enhance the QA Framework.
- Plan, lead, organise and evaluate the QA Programme.
- Review incident reports and analyse incident reporting trends.
- Coordinate investigations / review relating to incidents and propose ways to eliminate / mitigate recurrence of incidents.
- Keep abreast of internal standards and regulatory developments.
- Coordinate and lead compliance reviews to assure the QAC on the compliance with applicable regulations and that the relevant policies and procedures are adhered.
- Follow-up on QA recommendations and implementation progress.
- Partner with process owners in educating / training employees on internal standards and regulations.
- Be the point of contact with auditors appointed by the Ministry of Health.
- Minimum Tertiary Education Degree in Nursing / any related disciplines
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) / Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) an added advantage
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of managerial experience preferably in healthcare quality assurance
- Experience in healthcare risk management or clinical audit preferred
- Ability to understand broad business issues
- Ability to work with different levels of stakeholders and drive projects
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd