At the Centre for Effective Living (CEL), we are committed to building people and celebrating effective living. Founded in 1988, our team has worked closely with many local and multinational organisations in identifying and maximising the potential of individuals and teams, and in promoting and maintaining psychological well-being and growth.
The Clinical Psychologist will be responsible for the provision of psychological testing and assessment services, and therapy to patients. The Clinical Psychologist will also assist in the development and provision of psychological training and crisis management services for organisations.
- Provide psychological treatments and interventions
- Conduct psychological assessments (i.e. intellectual, behavioural, emotional) for children and adults
- Conduct and draft curriculum for psychological training to organisations
- Masters of Clinical Psychology
- Independent clinician in documentation, treatment planning and case management
- Collaborative team player in discussing complex cases, receiving feedback, and planning of joint projects
- Adept in integrating psychological perspectives into mental wellness talks and workshops
- Comfortable presenter in the delivery of talks and workshops
- Adaptable in managing adhoc and time sensitive requests from clients
- Preferable to be multi-lingual with English and a second language
Centre for Effective Living Pte Ltd