Clinical Psychologist (Adult/ Paediatric Setting) - REF:AY
- Conduct psychological assessments and administer the latest versions of standardized psychological tests.
- Be part of the multi-disciplinary team with other clinical departments to provide quality patient care through monitoring and evaluation of mental health components.
- Design, implement, monitor and evaluate yearlog in-house training and development curriculum for psychologists or allied health professionals.
- Keep up to date records and notes of all consultations using Electronic Medical Records system.
- Master in Applied Psychology (Clinical/ Counselling) / Doctor in Psychology (Clinical) / PhD (Clinical)from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Registered with or Eligible for Registration with Singapore Register of Psychologists (SRP).
- With interest in primary care psychology.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No 10C4754
EA Personnel: Yong Pei Yun
EA Personnel Reg No: R1768732
JobStudio Pte Ltd