Clinical Project Outcome AM (Pharma MNC, Central)
- To ensure compliance with the Singapore guidelines and International Conference on harmonization guidelines on Good Clinical practice.
- Possess a sound and in-depth understanding of the protocol of the assigned registry.
- To prepare Domain Specific Review Board (DSRB) applications and make ongoing amendments to the registry.
- To review the inclusion/exclusion criteria with the custodian of the registry.
- To explain objectives of data collection to participant and obtain informed consent.
- To closely monitor participants’ outcome, track their follow-up visits and ensure data collected for post-op is within acceptable period.
- To prepare data for doctors’ research study.
- To ensure assessment for each participant is accurate and complete.
- To ensure data entered into database is consistent with the source data.
- To keep and file copies of all required documents of the registry (regulatory, DSRB communications and patient logs, etc.)
- To submit and present monthly report and clinical indicators to custodian of the registry and reporting officer.
- To collaborate with multidisciplinary team to improve clinical outcomes and patients’ satisfaction.
• Min Degree, preferably in Science / Life Sciences / Public Health / Health Sciences / Pharmacy / Medicine / Nursing or similar from an accredited university
• At least 3-5 years of working experience within clinical research settings (e.g. clinical research associate, study coordinator, or research administrator) is advantageous but not essential
• Knowledge of GCP guidelines and applicable regulations and guidelines of clinical research, or ethical principles relating to human biomedical research
• Able to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Able to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Possess excellent analytical, organisation, communication, and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Clinical Outcome Coordinator - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd