Clinical Pharmacist - URGENT, PERM, CENTRAL, HOSPITAL
You will be responsible for the provision of pharmaceutical and patient-centred services including disseminating of accurate drug information, dispensing and counselling patients on medication treatment, supply and distribution of controlled drugs.
- Checks/ verifies prescriptions and dispenses prescribed drugs with counselling.
- Provides drug information services to medical staff.
- Conducts stock check to ensure that the stock in all Wards is adequate and replenishes stock, when necessary.
- Performs/ oversees in-patient and out-patient charges.
- Prepares extemporaneous products as and when prescribed
- Maintains proper inventory records on all drugs.
- Supervises the work of Pharmacy Assistants and Pharmacy Technicians.
- Liaises, as and when necessary, with external doctors and Hospital based Resident Medical Officers.
- Degree in Pharmacy.
- Registered with Singapore Pharmacy Council.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd