Clinical Outcome Coordinator (Ref: CY)
Leading healthcare group in Singapore, they offer an innovative and sustainable medical care to provide an excellent patient care services.
You will be offer a competitive remuneration packages and benefits and get a chance to work in one of the most renowned healthcare group in Singapore!
- Ensure compliance with the good clinical practice guidelines, Human Biomedical Research Act and MOH regulations
- Have in-depth knowledge of the protocol for the assigned registry
- Assist with the full process and data reporting for the doctor research study
- Ensure proper documentation in the registry
- Support the custodian of the registry in terms of data, research findings and criteria settings
- Other assigned duties as required
- Min diploma in Biomedical Science/Nursing
- Preferably with min 1-2 years of clinical nursing experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- Computer proficiency
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Lim Sin Loong
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217121
JobStudio Pte Ltd