Clinical Operations Sr Exec, Assistant Manager (Healthcare, Medical, Frontline)
• Supports pre-registration activities including referral/authorization, insurance and demographics verification, patient financial liability estimation and financial counseling on behalf of both hospital and physician practice internal clients.
• Provides a positive, rewarding and service oriented work environment, leading and supporting high quality patient centered service, an exceedingly competent and engaged staff, and the achievement of fiscal, score card and process improvement goals through a centralized support structure.
• Contributes leadership and expertise to support ongoing development of key performance indicators consistent with industry standards and meaningful to the interest of practice, hospital, finance and revenue cycle team members using quality data governance and data collection principles.
• Communicates daily with practice leadership, direct reports, physicians and executive leaders in addition to ongoing goal-oriented messaging with team members.
• Participates with and presents to leadership teams with audiences at times exceeding 100 system representatives. Reports directly to Director
• Responsible for oversight of daily operations and financial control of assigned site.
• Organizes and directs daily operations at site.
• In cooperation with Human Resources, participates in the recruitment, hiring, coaching, mentoring and termination of non-physician staff.
• Oversees the work and evaluates the performance of staff including physician input. Establishes office staffing patterns and delineation of job responsibilities. Review and approve time sheets and other payroll materials.
• Implements and maintains developed systems to procure and maintain adequate levels of supplies and other resources required for smooth functioning of the office.
• Recommends and justifies capital purchases.
• Encourages and initiates orientation, continuing education and job development programs for non-physician staff to improve office operation.
• In collaboration with the health system and/or landlord, oversees facility management of assigned practice.
• Prepares annual management action plans and provides updates on the same.
• Implement and plans short and long term goals, objectives and plans policies in relation to initiatives.
• Continually develops and fosters effective team member communication in order to establish productive relationships between all clinical and non clinical team members and other members of the community.
• Ensures the collection and compilation of quality assurance and clinical data for use by management in decision-making
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Oversees reports and manages financial and statistical performance of assigned practice to management in a timely manner.
• Ensures completion of required reporting to management.
• Supervises all activities related to charge entry, edit corrections, patient registration on the front end and over the counter corrections.
• In collaboration with Business Office, ensures timely daily deposits and financial tracking.
• Continuously reviews all factors affecting the operating cost of the practice.
• Takes necessary action to keep cost in line with budget.
• Participates in development of annual budget.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Min Degree in any field
• Min of 3-5 years of experience in a healthcare setting
• Relevant experience will be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills is a must
• Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Operations Healthcare- Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd